One of my goals for 2015 was to write more and investigate turning this blog into a business. As I was looking back at the blog stats and numbers for the year, it was fun to see what people gravitated towards most. Maybe my husband is turning me into a stats nerd? Nope, probably not.
Here were the top 10, most read blog posts of 2015:
- My #1 Tip for Saving Money on Groceries
- Not So Terrible 2’s: 3 Phrases That are Helping our Toddler
- Every Day I’m Hustlin’: Ways to Make Extra Money from Home
- Cook, Party of 5
- Miscarriage: Our Story
- Detailed Review of EveryDollar Online Budgeting Tool
- 3 Semi-Hippie Things I Do to Save Money
- My New Most Embarrassing Moment (The One With the Lady with Big Jeans)
- Our Biggest Marriage Lesson
- Heartbeats, Emotions, and the Best Maternity Leggings!
Thanks for reading 🙂